Admins inside of ML Drawings have the ability to manage the buildings inside the system. This includes adding new buildings and editing existing ones.
Adding a new building
1. Select Locations > Buildings from the left-side navigation menu
2. Select the () button
3. Fill out the information in the pop-up modal
Note:the building abbreviation is used to define the auto-naming prefix for each unique asset record placed on a drawing that's associated to this building
4.Check off the Active Checkbox
Editing an existing building
1. SelectLocations > Buildingsfrom the left-side navigation menu
2. Select the () button next to an existing building
3. Modify the fields as needed
4. Click Save
Note: TheDeleteoption will only appear on new buildings that are not associated with any Assets or Drawings.
The following message may appear if you use both MLW and MLD. "Please note that this change will also impact the settings on ML WorkOrders”
Please sign in to leave a comment.