ML Drawings allows Admin users to create their own custom roles within the system. Each role will contain a set of permissions to determine what aspects of the system a user can access and what they can do.
1. Select Users > Manage Roles.
2. To add a new Role, click the () button at the top right of the page.
3. Give the Role a name and assign the necessary Permissions.
- View Drawing: Provides the user the ability to view a drawing.
- Add Drawing: This will allow a user to add a new drawing.
- Edit Drawing: Users with this permission will be able to edit existing drawings.
- Delete Drawing: This permission will allow a user to delete a drawing.
- Annotate Drawing: This gives the user the ability to annotate an existing drawing.
- View Asset Stamp: The user will be able to view existing asset stamps and their information.
- Add Asset Stamp: Users with this permission will be able to add new asset stamps to a drawing.
- Edit Asset Stamp: This will allows users to edit existing asset stamps on a drawing.
- Delete Asset Stamp: Users with this permission can delete existing asset stamps.
4. Click Save
5. Repeat Steps 1 - 4 for any other Roles you would like to set up.